23.6.12

exploration




(I wear) Coat/Top- ZARA
Leggings/Wellies- Primark
Collar/Bag- Topshop
Yesterday evening I went out to a local village festival type thing/gig and me and my friend went off exploring. We found lots of nice backgrounds, and I had my camera with me so we decided to take some photo's. So I have uploaded these pictures to show you a) what I wore and b) my non-existent photography skills (I try). I had a good night and enjoyed the change of scenery

This has been an incredibly busy and exciting week, I have modelled in a fashion show and met Paul Smith- which I will post pictures of later in the week.Today I hit the Topshop sale and snapped up some beauties!

Happy Saturday!

xxx

P.S. The wellies were not a fashion statement they were just practical. 

10 comments:

  1. This photos are great, particularly the first one

    www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The backdrops are great, some really cute scenery there. And WOW you met Paul Smith! So cool! I love your friend's DMs...I wantttt! x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your friend look awesome! Love the backgrounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous you met Paul Smith! These are great pictures, I love your bag and your friend's jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BLOG ROCKS ! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE VISUALS ARE A MAJOR PLUS :)). I hope you can check out my blog: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. BE SURE TO CHECK MY SIDE LINKS. Hope to hear from you soon..and following the site.

    god bless,
    steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Your hair is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two look great! I really love your collar and the red lips and boots on your friend.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a leopard print collar? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ! I love your style, you are beautiful ! xx (:

    ReplyDelete