17.6.12

Celebration




I wasn't sure what to post about today, but I thought I'd show you some of the gifts I received for my birthday. I got a few bits and bobs alongside money and a festival ticket. Now I am awaiting the Topshop, ZARA and River Island sales to begin to spend my money. Does anyone have any idea when the start?

Last week I helped out backstage at a fashion show which was a lot of fun, and this week I am going to meet Paul Smith and have a tour around his London studio exciting!

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! And how exciting to be working at a fashion show/to be meeting Paul Smith! :)

    I love the name of that lipstick (rumour has it), reminds me of the Adele song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the topshop lipstick! Thanks for your comment, I tried a tester of porefessional but wasn't a fan. I might try the full size though at some point considering how many people love it

    www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earings :D

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Those collars are super cute. All your gifts look amazing and thoughtful.
    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collars (: beautiful!


    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the collars and you and your friends look nice. I hope you had a nice birthday. Love, Kiki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely time! Love the peplum top and all your collar necklaces!:-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklaces are really nice!

    http://www.eye-love-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete