4.7.12

collage






I've always liked making collages for some reason, I don't make so many anymore but I still have my wardrobe door covered with a big one. I decided to cover my wardrobe door a few years ago with images from magazines etc and have recently re-done it. I thought it needed more on it and a bit of an update. The images mainly came from magazines such as Company, Grazia and a River Island mini mag. They're all things and people that inspire me. There's some street style, celebrity style and designer pieces. I guess it could be inspiration to look at before I get dressed, but most of all I like it as decoration.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. i love making collages too, think thats why im so addicted to tumblr! this looks great!
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love doing collages too! Makes your room look nice too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha me too I like collages I make them aswell, brilliant inspiration, lovely to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute, been really wanting to this to my wardrobe too xx

    ReplyDelete