11.7.12

rose et bleu




Blouse/Jeans- Primark
Bag- Warehouse
Shoes/Necklace- River Island


This is what I wore to a uni open day at Nottingham Trent today. I can't believe I'm looking at uni's already, time flies. I don't feel ready and I am really not sure what I want to do, and where I want to go yet. I looked at fashion courses, and liked the look of fashion management. If anyone has any ideas for me, or studies fashion at uni please let me know.

So anyway I went with some friends and we went for lunch afterwards, and for a quick browse of the sales and in some vintage shops. I wore my new shoes from River Island that my Mum treated me to, and borrowed one of her bags. The shoes went into the sale (£12!) but I loved them before. They make me feel like I'm in the Spice Girls and my Dad and brother say they look like something Betty Spaghetti would wear...

Also congrats to the winners of my giveaway!

xxx

9 comments:

  1. The bag is gorgeous! And I love your hair :-) xo

    http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour blouse, lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those accessories, especially the silver bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shoes, and I love your nails! Thanks so much for the Nelly tickets, it was great fun Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the shade of this shirt is absolutely gorgeous, and it goes so well with the shoes! Ahh university open days are so exciting, good luck picking some you like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shape of the collar on this blouse! I can't believe it's actually from Primark!

    Good luck on the uni stuff, don't feel too pressured either, just do what feels right.

    Serina x

    P.S. I've given you a blog award

    ReplyDelete