28.8.12

Embellished shorts and DIY top

Blouse- DIY/Charity, Shorts-Topshop, Jewellery- H&M, Topshop

I snapped up these embellished shorts last week in the Topshop sale that seems to have been going on forever (no complaints), and on a boring rainy day last week I decided to chop the shoulders of my shirt and then I put them together. I'd say it's a very summery outfit and autumn is inevitably edging closer, but I found a nice day to wear it. I styled this outfit with some silver jewellery that I have worn a lot lately, and my trusty denim jacket and gladiator sandals.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Bloody hell those shorts were an AMAZING find! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love those shorts! And you are absolutely gorgeous by the way~! <3

    http://geekypinkness.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love what you've down with the shirt ! Your hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool and chic outfit! That blouse is so pretty!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts are simply divine. you look really pretty :)

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete