29.9.12

Monarchy Of Roses



Denim jacket- Topshop
Shirt- Charity
Shorts- UO
Bag/rings- H&M
Shoes- OFFICE
Scarf- Primark
Necklace- River Island
Lipstick- MAC Up The Amp

On Thursday night I went to the Derby vintage party which was very cool. I bought myself a very 80's blazer, which I can't wait to style. The colours/print reminded me of tartan, although I don't think it actually is at all. I attended the event with some friends and it was a really good night. The music was great, there were nibbles and clothes of course. I also thought that my jacket was a bargain at £18 (I will post it soon). I wore quite a relaxed outfit consisting of some Urban Outfitters shorts that I got in the sale in summer, my new creeper style shoes and a new skull scarf which I adore.

Album's of the week:

Re-discovery: Amy Winehouse- Back To Black (2006)
Always a favourite and I think I was inspired after listening to this again, as my eyeliner has been getting bigger all week.
Favourite tracks: You Know I'm No Good, Back To Black, Tear Dry On Their Own

New Discovery: Passion Pit- Gossamer (2012)
Favourite tracks: Take A Walk, Constant Conversations

Title song: Monarchy of Roses- Red Hot Chili Peppers

xxx


P.S. Thanks to Sophie for taking the photo's mwah x

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Absolutely love your jacket :)
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally think you should have used the derp face photo ;) lav ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete