19.9.12

Runway Watch- SS 13 Ready To Wear


3.1 Phillip Lim
Acne
Alice + Olivia
Burberry prorsum
Charlotte Ronson
Erdem
Mary Katrantzou
House of Holland
Meadham Kirchoff

I always feel odd looking at next year's trends for Spring and Summer as we're going into Autumn but as this time of the year isn't exactly my favourite, it gives me something to look forward to. I watched the live stream of Meadham Kirchoff, but the rest I have just looked at on Style.com. I decided to share some of my favourites, my choices are very eclectic but my favourite elements were perspex, metallics, original grunge layering, dungarees and lace and embellished dresses.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Honestly- you have featured my favourite collections here! Class post!
    Xxx
    Ropesofholland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the first outfit from Phillip Lim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog, i love it! following you now love! if you get a sec, i have new post, would lov to here your thoughts! x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hot pink overalls are so cool! I, too, feel weird looking at s/s fashions when it's only autumn. I always find it weird how they can 'predict' what the trends will be.

    ReplyDelete