14.10.12

acceptable in the 80's








Top/Scarf- Primark,
Trousers- H&M
Blazer/Bow- Derby Vintage
Shoes- OFFICE

I've had a busy but fun weekend so far. Since I got this blazer at the Derby Vintage party I have been wearing it incessantly. The bow I am wearing in my hair in a few photo's was a gift from Derby Vintage as I did a bit of modelling for them this morning. I generally style my blazer with black as it's quite bright and loud on its own. I just can't quite believe that I am going to New York in less than 2 weeks!

xxx

Albums of the week:

Re- Discovery: The Darkeness- Permission To Land (2003)
This album reminds me of when I used to listen to it on the way to primary school and sing along with my borther's.
Favourite tracks: I Believe In A Thing Called Love, Friday Night, Love On The Rocks With No Ice

New Discovery: Sbtrkt- SBTRKT (pronounced subtract) (2012)
I really like their kind of dance vibe and they have some great collaborations with Jessie Ware and Little Dragon.
Favourite tracks: Hold On, Wildfire, Sancturary

5 comments:

  1. Both the bow and trousers are very cool! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair, and those trousers are amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a nice outfit! i loveee your blazer don't think i'd take it off if i had it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and you are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete