10.10.12

Everything perspex








All Valentino- Images via Style.com


I had full intentions to blog at the weekend but it was a really busy one for me. I went to a University open day at Birmingham City, which I loved. (let me know if you go there, or are hoping to!) So anyway if I have the chance this weekend an outfit post will be up. But for now it seems I have developed a love of perspex since I bought these shoes. Luckily there seemed to be a lot of accessories in the ready to wear collections consisting of perspex. Valentino's collection particularly caught my eye.

Also I am trying to sell some things HERE/ my camera is on ebay HERE.

xxx

Albums of last week:

Re-discovery: Joy Divison- Substance (1977-80)
Favourite tracks: Warsaw, Leaders Of Men, Love Will Tear Us Apart

New Discovery: Lucy Rose- Like I Used To (2012)
A very new up-and-coming artist, with lots of slow acoustic numbers.
Favourite tracks: Bikes, Middle Of The Bed, Lines

3 comments:

  1. ah! awesome photos- love the colors :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously having a crush on perspex heels at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get the perspex wedges?

    ReplyDelete