10.11.12

NYC

































I returned home from New York after what was meant to be a week which turned into 10 days (as a result of Hurricane Sandy) on Monday. I can't describe how much of a good time I had so here are some photo's I took. We were there for Halloween, saw a bit of Christmas (red Starbuck's cups and decorations came out on the 1st November), saw democracy plaza in preparation for the vote and survived hurricane Sandy!

My New York reccommendations:

Places to eat: Bubba Gump, Ellen's Stardust Diner, Hard Rock Cafe

Place to see : Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Museum Of Modern Art, FIT Museum, Rockerfeller Centre, Empire State, Ground Zero

Places to shop: 5th Avenue- Urban Outfitters, Times Square- Forever 21, MAC

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time! I'm so jealous; it's my dream to go to New York! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely, swear down, have tears in my eyes reading this. I am SO jealous of you. It's always been my absolute dream to go there
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete