8.12.12

Tainted Love





Jacket- ZARA,
Blouse- Urban Outfitters (in New York),
Jeans, Hat- Primark,
Necklace- Forever 21 (in New York)



I don't think I mentioned in my last post but I had an emergency operation (stupid appendix) a couple of weeks ago so I'm really pleased to be back doing outfit posts. This is an outfit that I originally put together whilst I was in New York. The top was actually a purchase while I was there and I love it. I bought the Converse, leather jacket and jeans before I went away and have worn them a lot ever since. I never really saw myself as a 'Converse kind of girl' but I really like styling them. Today I was struggling to get my photos right and unfortunately I suffer from Chronic Bitch Face so I do apologise.

Albums of the week:

Re-Discovery: P!nk- M!ssundaztood (2001)
Favourite tracks: Just Like A Pill, Family Portrait, Dear Diary

New Discovery: Band Of Horses- Mirage Rock (2012)
Favourite Tracks: Knock Knock, A Little Biblical

xxxx

Have a good weekend people!

4 comments: