20.1.13

Paint the town red


Top/Necklace- Topshop,
Trousers- ASOS 

Instagram @madisonfiorenza

First post of the year finally! Now January exams are finally over for me, I can (fingers crossed) blog more regularly again- although I have a new job and lot of portfolio work to do. Last night I went out celebrating my friend's 18th. I actually did something with hair for a change.. well kind of and wore red lips which isn't my usual choice. Really inspired to try out some new hairstyles after discovering Grace's blog. I bought these trousers in the ASOS sale and I really like them, I just wanted something different. I also wore my new silver rings I got for Christmas, and I'm bring back the phone charm oh yes. 

Albums of the week:

Re-Discovery: Foo Fighters- Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace (2007)
Everyone should own this album, it's pretty incredible.
Favourites: Let It Die, Come Alive, Stranger Things Have Happened, Summer's End

New Discovery: The Darkness- Hot Cakes (2012)
So excited to see them on the Let Them Eat Cakes tour in March!
Favourites: Every Inch Of You, Keep Me Hangin' On, Concrete

xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job. I really love the lippy that you are wearing as well as the outfit :)
    Foo Fighters never go old :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love the top and lipstick

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete