23.3.13

Back To Black










Jacket- Zara,
Top/purse- Topshop,
 Skirt/Necklace- Primark,
Phone case- Amazon,
Headphones- T K Maxx
It snowed again today in England (in case you weren't aware), I'm so so sick of it now and how everything seems to come to a stand still for a while. However I decided to get into an outfit that I would wear if I went out today. This is the result and I'm kind of trying out a new look with my crop top-that I bought a couple of weekends ago, and borrowed my mum's pencil midi skirt. I'm still loving black and white but decided to branch out to....GREY. Woah. I also did a bit of nail art the other day and painted some yin and yang symbols onto them. I also got my studded purse and new cosmic print phone case involved in the photos because I love them.

I've had quite a boring day really just listening to music and chilling, thinking about watching the Mighty Boosh later.

Albums of the week:

Re-Discovery: Soundgarden- Superunknown (1994)
Favourite tracks: Black Hole Sun, Superunknown

New Discovery: David Bowie- The Next Day (2013)
So worth the hype
Favourite tracks: Where Are We Now?, The Stars (Are Out Tonight)

xxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your top so much! Ha, I'm so fed up of the snow, some actually went inside my boot today! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, especially your top and skirt xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your whole look here! Love the crop top and the nails are so cool too! It snowed over here in Washington (State) too and I agree.... its awful, so over it right now!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute nails
      Georgina
      www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Love those nails!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that look of yours! :)
    xx
    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete