30.3.13

Rainbow



Top- The Real McCoy
Jeans/shoes- Topshop



Today I've been in a weird mood and when it came to dressing myself I ended up looking like I'd fallen out of a rainbow. Maybe this is due to excessive chocolate consumption? I don't know but anyway I seriously recommend everyone to play dress up and put on something colourful once in a while, it will probably make you very optimistic for Spring.

(The painting in the background is another one I did.)


xxxxxx

Albums of the week:

Re-discovery: Green Day- American Idiot (2004)
Favourite tracks: American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

New Discovery: Peace- In Love (2013)
Favourite tracks: Lovesick, Higher Than The Sun, California Daze

2 comments:

  1. that top is gorgeous! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete