7.8.13

Summer so far





Since exams ended I haven't stopped, which is always a good thing but it hasn't left much time for blogging. I love to blog so that I can look back on my life and what I have been doing, and see the evolution of my style and music taste. I've so far been on a girls holiday abroad, a British seaside holiday and to a festival as well as various other events. Here are some of the photos I have taken along the way.

p.s. I still make monthly playlists on Spotify so feel free to follow me over there and have a listen to my eclectic music taste.

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like a fun summer! I'm shit at blogging when I'm busy doing stuff and I'm away travelling soon, so will definitely be taking a blogging hiatus.

    Best to live life rather just write about it, sometimes.

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete