22.9.13

Sunday Girl








Top-Topshop, 
Trousers-Primark,
Lipstick-MAC Odyssey

This is what I wore to dinner with my family today, it's quite simple but the weather was nice so I'm making the most of wearing my thin clothes. After a manic week at my new job it's been so nice to relax and spend time with my family. Most of my friends have now left to go to Uni, I on the other hand have taken a year off to work and earn some moeny (yay).

This month is really exciting music wise with new albums from Arctic Monkeys, Kings Of Leon and I am eagerly waiting for Haim's debut album. I have made a new collage in my room of some of my favourite bands/singers. Have a listen to my playlist y'all.

xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Seriously love this look! Love the simple tee with cut out shoulders, still need to get myself one of these!

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete