13.10.13

Pictures and music

A few pictures I've taken on my phone over the last month or so. I'm just settling into my new lifestyle at my new job and with my friends mostly away, it's so odd but I guess I knew it would be when I decided to take a year out to work. From the photos it would appear I've spent a lot of time shopping, drinking in various places and reading -oh I'm such a blogger. I've also been listening to a lot of music as usual so here are a few things on my Youtube playlist.


I can't stop listening to this version of Drake's Hold On, We're Going Home- I don't even care about Alex Turner's Dad dancing.


The Struts are a band formed in Derby (where I'm from) and I saw them a few years ago, after having replaced a few members I saw them again in summer at Y Not festival. When they covered The Rolling Stones and David Bowie I was instantly sold. I also met them recently on a night out and they're pretty cool guys, give their new song a listen it's catchy and has a cool video.


Another amazing live lounge cover, Eliza's voice sounds so strong and it's such a funky soulful song.

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love these pics and the setlist
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, eliza doolitte is amazing and so talented. She's one of my favorite singers/artisit in the world, and she doesn't get near enough attention as she deserves

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! <3
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Love your henna!
    Is that a green juice?! I'm dying to try them if it is :)

    Love your blog!
    Elisse x
    (I'm doing a little Victoria's Secret giveaway on my blog! Have a look and enter!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it is a green juice, look up Blogilates recipe on Youtube :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pics and looks like a fun time :) I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my blog & Instagram if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I'm totally amazed by Eliza's Voice! What a fabulous selection. It's great to find good blogs like yours. I'm following on Bloglovin. Would you like to follow each other on GFC!
    XX Regards from Madrid
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! And I love the Artic Monkeys!!

    Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you follow me back! :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh. lovely pictures!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete