3.11.13

monochrome love affair





Shirt/Hat- Tosphop,
Backpack- Primark,
Skirt-H&M






If I'm not in work clothes (or pyjamas) I seem to be putting together a lot of black on black or monochrome ensembles of late. I treated myself to this shirt and hat with my first proper pay packet. I reblogged a picture of Alexa Chung sporting a similar shirt a while back on Tumblr, when I saw this dupe in Topshop I had to have it. I have a natural love for all things black and white and especially together, I even spotted a location that fit with my outfit. Check my October playlist below...


xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for the comment on my blog, just checked out yours and I love it! Your hat is awesome, Would you like to follow each other? :)xx
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt is gorgeous, love the fact you matched your nails to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Such cool pictures :) Rachel xx

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and I agree with Georgie, the nails and shirt are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love white and black together! the shirt is phenomenal.
    great photos - love the setting for fall photos.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! That top is amazing and I'm dying over how awesome your nails look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY LOOK :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! That shirt is so cute

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niiice playlist. Love the nails and that last shot too. Tunnels are cool. Following you here on gfc and bloglovin. Very nice blog

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete