20.11.13

Strawberry Milkshake






Hat- Topshop,
Leggings- Bershka,
Boots- Miss Selfridge,
Top-Oasis,
Coat- River Island




This year my hunt for the perfect coat has been ongoing and has been getting slightly ridiculous. The last winter coat I bought was 2 years ago and this year when I saw a pale pink double-breasted coat in Zara I fell in love. However it quickly sold out and I couldn't find it anywhere, the pink coats elsewhere just didn't match up. Luckily a few days ago I spied a similar coat in River Island and grabbed it while I could. I am still a bit undecided so photographed it (badly) to help me decide whether to keep or return. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Let me know!

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the oversized coat - the colour is lovely and works so well with the hat too!
    Great Outfit!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coat

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. This somehow looks Parisian to me--natural beauty, skinny pants, the hat, and stripes.

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, and i'm so jealous of your coat, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat!x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool jacket! really like the title

    ReplyDelete