12.12.13

Clothes Show Live 2013






Last week I was told that I'd won 2 free tickets to Clothes Show Live from 69 Degrees Magazine, and on Sunday me and my friend Charlotte headed to Birmingham for the day. I have always wanted to go to the Clothes Show but have never quite got around to it, when I first arrived it wasn't exactly what I expected but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Having a good wander around all the little pop-up shops was fun and the fashion show at the end was so much fun.

I treated myself to a couple of things in the make-up area. There really were some bargains to be had! I got some Model's Own nail varnishes that I have wanted to try forever and nabbed a free sample or They're Real mascara.

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. You purchased some nice goodies, sounds like a great night, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds so interesting! wish i could go

    sabrinalucilleblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think I had it bad because I had no , then I met a man with no.
    addicting online games

    ReplyDelete